Face Masks/Coverings required for all Prayers and Programs
- Fever 100 or higher, chills or shaking chills
- Cough, sore throat
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Headache, muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
All attendees and staff MUST wear face coverings or masks in ICB premises.
A face covering that covers the nose and mouth must be worn by all individuals in the ICB building. Face coverings must also be worn outside when social distancing cannot be observed.
Individuals may be excused from the requirement for the following list of reasons, per CDC guidance:
- has a medical, behavioral, or other challenge making it unsafe to wear a face mask or face covering.
- has trouble breathing
- is unconscious
- is incapacitated
- cannot remove the mask or face covering without assistance
Additionally, face masks or face coverings will not be required when appropriate social distancing is enforced:
- while eating or drinking
- while outside
We request all attendees to let the management of the Islamic Center of Burlington know if you or someone in your household have tested positive for COVID-19. We shall notify the Burlington Board of Health to assist to trace likely contacts and advise contacts to isolate and self-quarantine. Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the management.
Make Dua, offer more prayers, and rely on Allah’s assistance during these times.