Eid Al-Fitr 1442 AH
The Ulama Council of New England (UCNE) has announced that based on negative sightings, the moon was not sighted. Thus the Islamic lunar month, Ramadan, will complete 30 days, and that the 1st day of the next month, Shawwal, will begin on Thursday, May 13, 2021. May Allah let this (month) pass over us with blessings, Iman, safety, and in the belief of Islam.
On Thursday, May 13, 2021, the Islamic Center of Burlington will host Eid Salaats with the following guidelines.
Eid Salaat Timings
Insha’Allah, there will be three Eid Salaats according to the following schedule. Please, plan accordingly…
- 1st Eid Salaat: 7:00 AM
- 2nd Eid Salaat: 8:00 AM
- 3rd Eid Salaat: 9:00 AM
Following groups are requested not to attend due to limited space and COVID precautions.
- Women (No arrangements due to limited space)
- Children (No arrangements due to limited space)
- Physically Weak
- Anyone with preexisting medical conditions
- If you or someone in your immediate family are/were diagnosed positive for COVID-19.
- For all prayers only 199 attendees will be allowed at one time. The number of attendees will be monitored by the management of ICB.
- Please, follow the directions of the assigned management personnel.
- All attendees are required to practice 6 feet social distancing while entering and exiting the center.
- The spaces (Musallas) inside the masjid have been marked. Please, bring your own prayer mats and pray at the marked spaces only.
- All attendees and staff MUST wear face coverings or masks in ICB premises. You may also wear hand gloves.
- ICB management may refuse entry to a person who refuses to wear a face covering or mask for non-medical reasons.
- We advise all attendees to Observe proper hygiene and take a few more seconds to perform Wudu thoroughly.
Please, make dua, offer more prayers and rely on Allah’s assistance during these times.