For the month of Ramadan, following are the guidelines for attending Taraweeh prayers at ICB. We ask everyone to follow these guidelines in order for a smooth operation of the masjid.
- All 5 daily prayers, Taraweeh and Jumma prayers will be offered as per the limited capacity of the masjid.
- There will be a daily Ramadan Webcast at 5:45 pm by Imam Shakeel Rahman
- Please follow all current state guidelines of social distancing and mask wearing at all times while you are in the masjid.
- There will be NO arrangement for Sohoor, Iftar or Dinner in the masjid.
- Taraweeh prayers will be offered with a same set up as Jumma prayers.
- There will be no advance reservation system.
- Attendees will be issued a ticket at the front gate 30 minutes prior to Iqama (Isha) time everyday.
- Entry will be on “First come, first served” based.
- Once the capacity is reached, no one will be allowed in the building. No overcrowding will be allowed.
- Strictly NO admittance of young children.
- Due to limited capacity, there is no arrangement for Sisters during Taraweeh prayers
- For your safety, bring your own clean prayer mat.
- Perform your Wudu/ablution at home. ICB restrooms facilities will be open with limited capacity.
- Please follow instructions given by assigned volunteers.
May Allah (SWT) allow us to see Ramadan and make it a blessed month for everyone.