Eid Al-Adha Mubarak!
Insha’Allah, the Islamic Center of Burlington will host Eid Al-Adha Prayers on Friday, July 31, 2020 with the following guidelines.
Insha’Allah, there will be four Eid Prayers according to the following schedule.
- 1st Prayer: 7:00 AM
- 2nd Prayer: 7:30 AM
- 3rd Prayer: 8:00 AM
- 4th Prayer: 8:30 AM
* All attendees MUST wear face coverings or masks and bring your own prayer mats/rugs.
- There is limited space in the masjid due to social distancing requirements. Therefore, there will be NO arrangements for women and children as the prayer in the masjid is not obligatory for these groups.
- All attendees are required to practice 6 feet social distancing. Please, do NOT shake hands and do NOT hug in the masjid or parking lot.
- All attendees and staff MUST wear face coverings or masks.
- Please, bring your own prayer mat/rug.
- Please, perform Wudu at home.
Following groups are requested not to come to the masjid until further notice.
- Women (No arrangements due to limited space)
- Children (No arrangements due to limited space)
- Physically Weak
- Anyone with preexisting medical conditions
- If you or someone in your immediate family are/were diagnosed positive for COVID-19.
For all prayers only 135 attendees will be allowed at one time. The number of attendees will be monitored by the management of ICB.
Please, perform your Sunnah Salaat at home.
Please, follow the directions of the assigned management personnel.
All attendees are required to practice 6 feet social distancing while entering and exiting the center.
The spaces (Musallas) inside the masjid have been marked. Please, bring your own prayer mats and pray at the marked spaces only.
All attendees and staff MUST wear face coverings or masks in ICB premises. You may also wear hand gloves.
ICB management may refuse entry to a person who refuses to wear a face covering or mask for non-medical reasons.
We advise all attendees to observe proper hygiene and take a few more seconds to perform Wudu thoroughly.
Please, make dua, offer more prayers and rely on Allah’s assistance during these times.