Insha’Allah, the Islamic Center of Burlington will host Jumua’h Salaat with the following guidelines.
Insha’Allah, there will be two Jumua’h khutbas/Iqama according to the following schedule.
- 1st Khutba: 1:00 PM
- 2nd Khutba: 1:30 PM
IMPORTANT: The space in the center is limited due to social distancing. Therefore, there will be NO arrangements for women and children as the prayer in the masjid is not obligatory for these groups.
The following groups are requested not to come to the masjid until further notice.
- Women (No arrangements due to limited space)
- Children (No arrangements due to limited space)
- Physically Weak
- If you or someone in your immediate family are/were diagnosed positive for COVID-19.
- For all prayers, only 135 attendees will be allowed at one time. The number of attendees will be monitored by the management of ICB.
- Please, perform your Sunnah Salaat at home.
- Please, follow the directions of the assigned management personnel.
- All attendees are required to practice 6 feet of social distancing while entering and exiting the center.
- The spaces (Musallas) inside the masjid have been marked. Please, bring your own prayer mats and pray at the marked spaces only.
- All attendees and staff MUST wear face coverings or masks in ICB premises. You may also wear hand gloves.
- ICB management may refuse entry to a person who refuses to wear a face-covering or mask for non-medical reasons.
Notification of Positive Case
- We request all attendees to let the management of the Islamic Center of Burlington know if you or someone in your household have tested positive for COVID-19. We shall notify the Burlington Board of Health to assist to trace likely contacts and advise contacts to isolate and self-quarantine. Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the management.